Recognizing our responsibility to our learners, faculty, and staff, and based upon best available information, PCE decided to convert our Spring Oncology Conference Series to virtual meetings.
What does this mean?
- You can now participate in the Spring Oncology Conference Series virtually, from the comfort of your home or office.
- If you preregistered, your registration has already been converted to a virtual participant for the same date.
- The agenda for the meeting remains the same. You can still earn your CE/CME credits as well as pharmacology credits.
- The learning experience will be "as if you were there." Same great faculty and moderators with whom to interact and ask questions.
PCE will continue to keep you posted with any updates, but feel free to continue to check our website for the latest information.
Our mission remains the same—to improve clinical care and patient health outcomes through the delivery of clinically relevant, evidence-based educational activities that advance interprofessional practice. We wish you all well and thank you for your commitment to healthcare!
2020 Spring PCE Oncology Conference Series
PCE's complimentary, full-day CE/CME oncology conferences are tailored to meet the clinical needs of NPs, PAs, and nurses who practice in oncology.
PCE Oncology brings together national experts to present the latest clinical findings and strategies relevant to your practice.
Oncology NPs, PAs, and nurses
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
Benefits of Attending:
- Earn 6 free CE/CME credits, plus pharmacology credit for NPs
- Convenient Saturday meeting
- Engage with expert faculty
- Network with peers
Comments From Past Attendees:
- “Excellent! Overall a great program and I will attend again.”
- “You hit the mark! I loved this program and feel empowered.”
- “I learned so much from attending this program.”
- “PCE recognizes the importance of NPs, PAs, and nurses in oncology practice.”