2020 Fall PCE Oncology Conference Series
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Fall PCE Oncology Conference Series will be held as virtual meetings. PCE's complimentary, full-day CE/CME oncology conferences are tailored to meet the clinical needs of NPs, PAs, and nurses who practice in oncology.
PCE Oncology brings together national experts to present the latest clinical findings and strategies relevant to your practice.
Oncology NPs, PAs, and nurses
- Bladder Cancer
- CAR T-Cell Therapy
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Immune-related Adverse Event Management
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
Benefits of Attending:
- Earn free CE/CME credits, plus pharmacology credit for NPs
- Convenient Saturday virtual meeting — stream from anywhere with an internet-connected device
- The learning experience will be "as if you were there." Same great faculty and moderators with case-based learning, interactive polling, and Q&A.
Comments From Past Attendees:
- “Excellent! Overall a great program and I will attend again.”
- “You hit the mark! I loved this program and feel empowered.”
- “I learned so much from attending this program.”
- “PCE recognizes the importance of NPs, PAs, and nurses in oncology practice.”