2021 Fall PCE Oncology Conference Series
Earn free CE/CME credits, including pharmacology credits for NPs!
PCE's complimentary, full-day, CE/CME oncology conferences are tailored to meet the clinical needs and evolving scope of practice of NPs, PAs, and nurses who practice in oncology. Learn about the latest strategies, guidelines, and developments in therapies to best manage and care for your patients!
PCE, the national leader in continuing education for NPs and PAs, is returning this October with our Fall Oncology Series. In an effort to keep our staff and attendees safe, we are conducting the meetings virtually—you can stream live from anywhere!
PCE Oncology brings together national experts to present the latest clinical findings and strategies relevant to your practice.
Oncology NPs, PAs, and nurses
Past Topics Have Included:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to improve your patients' care
- Earn free CE/CME credits, including pharmacology credit for NPs
- Engage with expert faculty and moderators
- Live interactive polling and Q&A
Comments From Past Attendees:
- “Excellent! Overall a great program and I will attend again.”
- “You hit the mark! I loved this program and feel empowered.”
- “I learned so much from attending this program.”
- “PCE recognizes the importance of NPs, PAs, and nurses in oncology practice.”