Cambridge, MA - October 19, 2019
Cambridge, MA - October 19, 2019 Hyatt Regency Cambridge 575 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02139 617-492-1234
To be announced
Topics include: Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer, Prostate cancer, and more. . .
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Outline recent clinical study results and guidelines and their application in the management of patients with cancer
- Implement the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for common conditions encountered in the oncology setting
- Share with team members clinical practice strategies that will lead to improved patient care
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Case-based format
- Question and answer sessions
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with your peers
- Additional credits with home study
CNE Credit Designation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Course director: Lee Schwartzberg, MD, FACP, West Cancer Center, Germantown, Tennessee
CNE course advisor: Stephanie Andrews, RN, MS, ANP-BC, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida
Nursing contact hours: To be announced.
AAPA Credit Designation Statement
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria.
PA course advisor: Emilee Thomas, MMS, MPH, PA-C, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, New York
PA credits: To be announced.
IPCE Credit Designation
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.