PCE ONCOLOGY CONFERENCE SERIES
Tampa, FL – April 4, 2020
Tampa, FL – April 4, 2020 Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay 2900 Bayport Drive Tampa, FL 33607 (813) 874-1234
Self-parking is complimentary for PCE attendees.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Breast Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, and more…
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Outline recent clinical study results and guidelines and their application in the management of patients with cancer
- Implement the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for common conditions encountered in the oncology setting
- Share with team members clinical practice strategies that will lead to improved patient care
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Case-based format
- Individualized Action Plans to use in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with your peers
- Additional credits with home study
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ANCC Credit Designation
Nursing contact hours: To be announced.
Course director: Lee Schwartzberg, MD, FACP, West Cancer Center, Germantown, Tennessee
CNE course advisor: Beth Eaby-Sandy, MSN, CRNP, Abramson Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
AAPA Credit Designation
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
PA credits: To be announced.
PA course advisor: Corinne Williams, PA-C, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
IPCE Credit Designation
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.