Psychiatry Update 2021 for APPs
We are pleased to announce the launch of the inaugural Psychiatry Update 2021 for APPs Series, which we are hosting in partnership with our sister company, Global Medical Education, a leader in psychiatry CME.
This new series will highlight the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of common psychiatric illnesses, with a very practical curriculum to help manage these patients.
While you are welcome to participate in multiple events in this series, you can only receive credit for one event as they will have the same presentations.
Due to COVID-19, these meetings have been planned as a hybrid series with three virtual webcasts in the spring, and four in-person meetings in the fall, each with a live simulcast available. Content will be the same for every event, and participants may only claim credit once.
Tentative Topics Include:
- Managing Major Depression in Practice
- Advances in Treating Bipolar Depressive Spectrum Disorders
- Tardive Dyskinesia in Psychiatric Patients
- Treating ADHD Across the Life Cycle
- Insomnia in Psychiatric Patients: Can We Do Better?
- Managing Behavioral Disturbances and Psychosis in Patients With Dementia
NPs and PAs