2020 PCE Symposia Series
Full Day Primary Care Education
For NPs & PAs
Recognizing our responsibility to our learners, faculty, and staff, and based upon best available information, PCE decided to convert our May Symposia Series to virtual meetings.
What does this mean?
- You can now participate in the May Symposia Series meetings virtually, from the comfort of your home or office.
- If you preregistered, your registration has already been converted to a virtual participant for the same date.
- The agenda for the meeting remains the same. You can still earn your CE/CME credits as well as pharmacology credits.
- The learning experience will be "as if you were there." Same great faculty and moderators with whom to interact and ask questions.
PCE will continue to keep you posted with any updates, but feel free to continue to check our website for the latest information.
Our mission remains the same—to improve clinical care and patient health outcomes through the delivery of clinically relevant, evidence-based educational activities that advance interprofessional practice. We wish you all well and thank you for your commitment to healthcare!
2020 PCE Symposia Series
Join our expert faculty and your peers in a city near you to learn how the latest scientific developments translate to practical clinical strategies for NPs and PAs. There is no registration fee for this program and space is limited to 250 attendees per city, so early registration is encouraged.
The June meetings are scheduled to go on as planned. Click on a city near you to register.
NPs and PAs
Topics are presented by expert faculty and NP/PA moderators. Past topics have included:
Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, Constipation, COPD, Diabetes, Endometriosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Heart Failure, HIV, Influenza, Insomnia, Migraine, and Lupus
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Apply recent clinical study results and guidelines to primary care practice
- Implement the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for common conditions encountered in the primary care setting
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team
This interactive, full-day meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits
- Pharmacology credits for NPs
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to use in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question and answer sessions
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ANCC Credit Designation
Nursing contact hours: To be announced.
AAPA Credit Designation
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
PA credits: To be announced.
IPCE Credit Designation
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.