PCE 2018 Symposia
REGISTER IN A CITY NEAR YOU!
PCE 2018 Symposia
Join our expert faculty and your peers in a city near you to learn how the latest scientific developments translate to practical clinical strategies for NPs and PAs. There is no registration fee for this program and space is limited to 250 attendees per city, so early registration is encouraged. For details, click “Learn More” below.
NPs and PAs
Series 1 Topics Include:
ADHD, Diabetes, Endometriosis, Heart Failure, Lupus, Pain*, Virology, and More
Series 2 Topics Include:
COPD, Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Hereditary Angioedema, HIV, Influenza, Overactive Bladder, Tardive Dyskinesia, and More
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Apply recent clinical study results and guidelines to primary care practice
- Implement the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for common conditions encountered in the primary care setting
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team
This interactive, full-day meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP and PA moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing with audience response system (ARS)
- Question-and-answer session
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
AAPA: This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request AAPA Category 1 credits from the AAPA Review Panel. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at email@example.com.
Jointly Provided By:
*In select cities.