PCE 2019 Symposia
REGISTER IN A CITY NEAR YOU!
PCE 2019 Symposia
Join our expert faculty and your peers in a city near you to learn how the latest scientific developments translate to practical clinical strategies for NPs and PAs. There is no registration fee for this program and space is limited to 250 attendees per city, so early registration is encouraged. For details, click “Learn More” below.
NPs and PAs
Topics by expert faculty and NP/PA moderators include*:
Asthma, Constipation, Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Endometriosis, Heart Failure, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Influenza, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Overactive Bladder, Psoriatic Disease and More…
*Topics subject to change
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Apply recent clinical study results and guidelines to primary care practice
- Implement the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for common conditions encountered in primary care
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team
This interactive, full-day meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing with audience response system (ARS)
- Question and answer sessions
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at email@example.com.
CNE Credit Designation Statement
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
Contact hours: To be announced.
AAPA Credit Designation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria.
PA contact hours: To be announced.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.