2022 PCE Primary Care Symposia
Earn free CE/CME credits, including pharmacology credit for NPs! REGISTER TODAY!
PCE, the national leader in continuing education for NPs and PAs, is returning with our Primary Care Symposia. We welcome you back to attend our live meetings—you can attend virtually from the comfort of your home or office.
PCE's complimentary, full-day, CE/CME Symposia are tailored to meet the clinical needs and evolving scope of practice for NPs and PAs.
5 Dates Available - Click to Register
PCE Primary Care brings together national experts to present the latest clinical findings and strategies relevant to your practice.
NPs and PAs
- Heart Failure
- Pain Management
Benefits of Attending In Person:
- Learn, reconnect, and network with your peers
- Engage with expert faculty and moderators
- Live interactive polling and Q&A
Comments From Past Attendees:
- “Excellent! Overall a great program and I will attend again.”
- “You hit the mark! I loved this program and feel empowered.”
- “I learned so much from attending this program.”
- “PCE recognizes the importance of NPs, PAs, and nurses in primary care practice.”