Dearborn, MI - June 2, 2018
Dearborn, MI - June 2, 2018 Edward Hotel & Convention Center 600 Town Center Drive Dearborn, MI 48126 (313) 592-3622
Self-parking is complimentary for PCE attendees
Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Hereditary Angioedema, HIV, Tardive Dyskinesia, and More…
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question-and-answer sessions
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 4+ AAPA Category 1 credits from the AAPA Review Panel. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.