Saturday November 7, 2020
7:00 am ET | 6:00 am CT | 4:00 am PT
You can sign into the live stream starting at 7:00 am ET by visiting https://practicingclinicians.com/symposia/register/live-stream-november-7 Live Stream Practicing Clinicians Exchange false
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am
- Registration, Complimentary Breakfast, and Exhibits
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 8:15 am – 9:15 am
- Updates in Insomnia: A Focus on Orexin Receptor Antagonism
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- Long-Term Management Strategies for Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis: What Clinicians Need to Know to Optimize Patient Outcomes
- 10:15 am – 10:40 am
- Break and Exhibits
- 10:40 am – 11:40 am
- Moderate to Severe Asthma: Applying New Options for Improving Outcomes
- 11:40 am – 12:40 pm
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management: The Primary Care Partnership
- 12:40 pm – 1:40 pm
- Complimentary Lunch, Exhibits, and Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 1:40 pm – 2:40 pm
- Influenza Management in 2019: New Options
- 2:40 pm – 3:40 pm
- GLP-1 RA Therapy in T2DM: Implementing a New Standard of Care
- 3:40 pm – 4:40 pm
- Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain: Updates on Optimizing Treatment and Management
- 4:40 pm – 5:40 pm
- Charting a New Course for COPD: Key Updates for the Primary Care Clinician
- 5:40 pm – 5:45 pm
- Summary and Closing Remarks
- Please note: agenda times are subject to change.
About this CE/CME Live Stream:
Join our expert faculty and your peers to learn how the latest scientific developments translate to practical clinical strategies for NPs and PAs. There is no registration fee for this program.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- And more…
Live Stream Details:
When: Saturday, November 7, 2020 · 7:00 am · Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Where: Anywhere with internet access and a computer, tablet, or smartphone
Duration: Multiple topics will be presented throughout the day, beginning at 7:00 am.
Who should attend: NPs and PAs
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Apply recent clinical study results and guidelines to primary care practice
- Implement the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for common conditions encountered in primary care
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Practicing Clinicians Exchange is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ANCC Credit Designation
Nursing contact hours: To be announced.
AAPA Credit Designation
Practicing Clinicians Exchange has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
PA credits: To be announced.
IPCE Credit Designation
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.