Long Island, NY - December 1, 2018
Long Island, NY - December 1, 2018 Hyatt Regency Long Island 1717 Motor Parkway Hauppauge, NY 11788 631-784-1234
Self-parking is complimentary for PCE attendees.
Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Influenza, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriatic Disease, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, and More…
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question-and-answer sessions
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Contact hours: to be announced
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 6+ AAPA Category 1 credits from the AAPA Review Panel. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.