Murfreesboro, TN - June 15, 2019
Murfreesboro, TN - June 15, 2019 Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE Murfreesboro 1200 Conference Center Boulevard Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (615) 890-4464
Self-parking is complimentary for PCE attendees
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am
- Registration, Complimentary Breakfast, and Exhibits
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 8:15 am – 9:15 am
- Influenza Management in 2019: New Options
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Management of Overactive Bladder
- 10:15 am – 10:40 am
- Break and Exhibits
- 10:40 am – 12:10 pm
- Reducing the Burden of HIV, HBV, and HCV Through Screening, Prevention, and Linkage to Care
- 12:10 pm – 1:10 pm
- Goldilocks in Primary Care: A Real-Life Story of Insulin Choices, Pattern Management, and Dose Adjustments That are "Just Right"
- 1:10 pm – 2:10 pm
- Complimentary Lunch, Exhibits, and Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 2:10 pm – 3:10 pm
- GLP-1 RA Therapy in T2DM: Implementing a New Standard of Care
- 3:10 pm – 4:10 pm
- Managing Psoriatic Disease: Integrating New Agents Into Primary Care
- 4:10 pm – 5:10 pm
- Optimizing Heart Failure Treatment: Strategies for Implementing Guideline Recommendations
- 5:10 pm – 6:10 pm
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Role of Primary Care in Early Diagnosis and Patient-centered Management
- 6:10 pm – 6:15 pm
- Summary and Closing Remarks
- Please note: agenda times are subject to change.
Diabetes, Heart Failure, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Influenza, Multiple Sclerosis, Overactive Bladder, Psoriatic Disease and More…
*Topics subject to change
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question and answer sessions
CNE Credit Designation Statement for the following topics: Insulin, Heart Failure, Influenza, Multiple Sclerosis, Overactive Bladder, Pan Virology, and Psoriatic Disease
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
Contact hours: 7.50 which includes 7.50 hours of pharmacology credit.
CNE Credit Designation Statement for the Diabetes GLP-1 Topic
In support of improving patient care, Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Nursing contact hours: 1.00, which includes 1.00 hours of pharmacology credit.
AAPA Credit Designation Statement for All Topics
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 8.50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.