Oak Brook, IL - May 11, 2019
Oak Brook, IL - May 11, 2019 Chicago Marriott Oak Brook 1401 West 22nd Street Oak Brook, IL 60523 (630) 573-8555
Self-parking is complimentary for PCE attendees
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am
- Registration, Complimentary Breakfast, and Exhibits
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 8:15 am – 9:20 am
- Optimizing the Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation in Primary Care
- 9:20 am – 10:25 am
- Individualizing Asthma Treatment: Improving Control With Add-on Therapy
- 10:25 am – 10:50 am
- 10:50 am – 11:55 am
- Treatment Approaches to Managing Chronic Pelvic Pain Related to Endometriosis
- 11:55 am – 1:00 pm
- Influenza Management in 2019: New Options
- 1:00 pm – 2:05 pm
- Complimentary Lunch, Exhibits, and Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 2:05 pm – 3:10 pm
- Updates in the Management of Migraine Headache: New Options to Enhance Outcomes
- 3:10 pm – 4:15 pm
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Role of Primary Care in Early Diagnosis and Patient-centered Management
- 4:15 pm – 5:20 pm
- The Changing Landscape of Dyslipidemia Management: Focus on PCSK9 Inhibitors
- 5:20 pm – 5:25 pm
- Summary and Closing Remarks
- Please note, agenda times are subject to change.
Asthma, Constipation, Dyslipidemia, Endometriosis, Influenza, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, and More…
*Topics subject to change
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question and answer sessions
CNE Credit Designation Statement
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
Contact hours: 7.50, which are eligible for 7.50 pharmacology credits.
AAPA Credit Designation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 7.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 7.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at email@example.com.