Philadelphia, PA - December 1, 2018
Philadelphia, PA - December 1, 2018 Philadelphia Airport Marriott One Arrivals Road, Terminal B Philadelphia, PA 19153 215-492-9000
Self-parking is discounted to $20.00 for PCE attendees paying with cash in the morning. Self-parking is $24.00 if paying with a credit card when exiting the garage. PCE attendees should park in Garage C on the 2nd Level. Garage C is located on Arrivals Road past the hotel on the right. After parking in Garage C on the 2nd Level, follow the signs to the Hotel to enter via the connecting skybridge. Alternative: Philadelphia Airport Public Transit.
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am
- Registration and Complimentary Breakfast
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Exhibits and Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 8:15 am – 9:20 am
- Improving Recognition and Management of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Primary Care
- 9:20 am – 10:25 am
- Evolution of Dyslipidemia Management: The Expanding Role of PCSK9 Inhibitors
- 10:25 am – 10:45 am
- 10:45 am – 11:50 am
- Type 2 Diabetes: New Treatment Combinations for Early and Aggressive Glucose Control
- 11:50 am – 12:55 pm
- Fighting the Flu: Advances in Influenza Treatment
- 12:55 pm – 2:05 pm
- Complimentary Lunch, Exhibits, and Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 2:05 pm – 3:10 pm
- Advancing the Long-term Management of Psoriatic Disease
- 3:10 pm – 4:15 pm
- Early Recognition and Optimal Management of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: A Patient-Centered Approach
- 4:15 pm – 5:20 pm
- Expanding Horizons in the Management of Migraine Headache
- 5:20 pm – 6:25 pm
- To Be Announced
- 6:25 pm – 6:30 pm
- Summary and Closing Remarks
- *Agenda times are subject to change.
Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Influenza, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriatic Disease, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, and More…
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- 7 Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question-and-answer sessions
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Contact hours: to be announced
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Denise Curran, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 7 AAPA Category 1 credits from the AAPA Review Panel. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at email@example.com.