2019 PCE SymposiaSan Jose, CA - November 23, 2019
San Jose, CA - November 23, 2019 Santa Clara Marriott 2700 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95054 (408) 988-1500
Self-parking is discounted to $7 for PCE attendees.
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am
- Registration, Complimentary Breakfast, and Exhibits
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 8:15 am – 9:15 am
- Updates in Insomnia: A Focus on Orexin Receptor Antagonism
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- GLP-1 RA Therapy in T2DM: Implementing a New Standard of Care
- 10:15 am – 10:40 am
- Break and Exhibits
- 10:40 am – 11:40 am
- Long-Term Management Strategies for Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis: What Clinicians Need to Know to Optimize Patient Outcomes
- 11:40 am – 12:40 pm
- Moderate to Severe Asthma: Applying New Options for Improving Outcomes
- 12:40 pm – 1:40 pm
- Complimentary Lunch, Exhibits, and Independent Non-accredited Presentation Theater
- 1:40 pm – 2:40 pm
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management: The Primary Care Partnership
- 2:40 pm – 3:40 pm
- Influenza Management in 2019: New Options
- 3:40 pm – 4:40 pm
- Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain: Updates on Optimizing Treatment and Management
- 4:40 pm – 5:40 pm
- Charting a New Course for COPD: Key Updates for the Primary Care Clinician
- 5:40 pm – 5:45 pm
- Summary and Closing Remarks
- Please note: agenda times are subject to change.
Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, COPD, Diabetes, Endometriosis, Influenza, Insomnia, and Lupus
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP and PA moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing with audience response system (ARS)
- Question and answer sessions
CNE Credit Designation Statement
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
AAPA Credit Designation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Continuing Education Alliance and Boston University. Continuing Education Alliance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Continuing Education Alliance has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria.
PA contact hours: To be announced.
PA planners: Mark P. Christiansen, PhD, PA-C; Lawrence Herman, PA-C, MPA
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at email@example.com.