Weston, FL - May 5, 2018
Weston, FL - May 5, 2018 Bonaventure Resort 250 Racquet Club Road Weston, FL 33326 (954) 228-9030
Self-parking is complimentary for PCE attendees
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am
- Registration and Complimentary Breakfast
- 7:00 am – 7:15 am
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 7:15 am – 8:20 am
- Optimizing the Management of Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- 8:20 am – 9:25 am
- Balancing Glycemic Control and Hypoglycemia in T2DM: The Role of Long-Acting Basal Insulin Analogs
- 9:25 am – 9:45 am
- 9:45 am – 11:00 am
- The Future Is Now! Improving Patient Outcomes With Emerging Evidence and New Options in GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Therapy for the Treatment of T2DM
- 11:00 am – 12:35 pm
- Stemming Hidden Viral Threats: Best Practices for Screening and Prevention of HIV, HBV, and HCV
- 12:35 pm – 1:40 pm
- Complimentary Lunch and Exhibits
- 1:40 pm – 2:45 pm
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: An Update on Diagnosis, Treatments, and Long-term Management
- 2:45 pm – 3:50 pm
- New Management Strategies for Heart Failure
- 3:50 pm – 4:55 pm
- Adult ADHD: Optimizing Diagnosis, Treatment, and Medication Adherence in the Primary Care Setting
- 4:55 pm – 5:00 pm
- Summary and Closing Remarks
- Agenda times are subject to change.
ADHD, Diabetes, Endometriosis, Heart Failure, Lupus, Pain,* Virology, and More…
*In select cities.
This live, interactive meeting offers:
- Free CE/CME credits with attendance and additional credits with home study
- Complimentary registration, breakfast, and lunch
- NP- and PA-moderated sessions with nationally recognized experts
- Individualized Action Plans to be used in your clinical practice
- Testing and benchmarking with audience response system (ARS)
- Question-and-answer sessions
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly provided by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.
Course director: Jason Worcester, MD, Boston University School of Medicine
CNE course advisor: Claire Murphy, MSN, NP-C, Boston University School of Medicine
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 7 AAPA Category 1 credits from the AAPA Review Panel. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.
To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please notify Michelle Cole at least 2 weeks prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.